EndeavourUK now offer a DBS checking service (Standard check). Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) checks are now called Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.
We support a number of our clients, across several industries, by doing their DBS checks on new employees.
You may need to check someone’s criminal record if they apply for certain jobs or voluntary work, for example working with children or in healthcare although companies from other sectors are now insisting on DBS checks for all new employees.
For us to complete the Standard DBS check we require the following for each applicant:
Any 3 documents from the following list, one of which must include date of birth:
- A utility bill (gas, electricity, phone, council tax) showing their current address
- A driving licence
- A passport
- A rental agreement/mortgage
- A current bank statement (within last 3 months)
- A national identity card
- A national entitlement card
We also need the following details:
- their full name (including any middle names)
- their date of birth
- their gender
- their Mother’s Maiden name
- their town and country of birth
- their nationality
- address details covering at least the past five years, including date moved to current address.
- National Insurance number
- Employers address (Organisation name and full postal address)
We will also require each applicant to sign a statement of consent allowing EndeavourUK to apply for the Disclosure on their behalf.
Once we have received all the requested information and the signed consent from the applicant we will process the application and you should
receive the certificates within 14-21 days.
*Please note: this service is for Standard check only, not the Enhanced check.
Upcoming Course Dates
For all upcoming courses, please contact us on 020 3637 5161