Level 2 Unit in Principles of Personal Effectiveness in a Contact Centre:
- Module 1: Know the process for improving personal effectiveness in a contact centre
- Module 2: Understand the role of a team in improving personal effectiveness in a contact centre
Level 2 Award in Customer Service (QCF):
- Module 1: Understand the principles of customer service
- Module 2: Understand how customer needs and expectations are formed
- Module 3: Know the interpersonal skills and appropriate behaviour required in the customer service environment
- Module 4: Understand the principles of responding to customers' problems or complaints
The Customer Service qualification is assessed through a 30-question multiple-choice examination.
The duration of the examination is 1 hour.
You will be given a Customer Service Level 2 Handbook.
Successful learners will gain two certificates for this course.