- Module 1: Understand the principles of customer service.
- Module 2: Understand how customer needs and expectations are formed.
- Module 3: Know the interpersonal skills and appropriate behaviour required in the customer service environment.
- Module 4: Understand the principles of responding to customers' problems or complaints.
This qualification is assessed through a 30-question multiple-choice examination.
The duration of the examination is 1 hour.
- Module 1: Understand the importance of self-management for work.
- Module 2: Be able to self-manage for work.
- Module 3: Be able to review own self-management skills for work
This qualification is assessed through completing a workbook.
You will be given a Customer Service Level 2 Handbook.
Successful learners will gain two certificates for this course.